darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: News site ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: April 11th 2009, 17:38    Post subject: News site Reply with quote

Hey all Very Happy. Well unfortunately since 2 weeks ago I learnt that my site was down and there was nothing to do against it. I simply know that my hoster of site had often some little problems who did that the site wasn't accessible, but I never thought that would happend. So I created during all this time my new site here. In fact, at the base it's a forum and I just edited it a little Very Happy. The only bad thing is that now I have to add my match "manualy" : it's me who created the tabel where I add my matchs and I have to edit it each time I have played a new match. So, I hope that you'll like this new site Wink.

About match, World Champions League V5 is finish now since about 1 week and I finally finish at the 3rd place ! Yeah, awesome performance for me, I really never know that I was able to go so long in this contest and finally Im in the top 3 of the current best players of the world of cs2d ! Nobody waited me in the Match for 3rd place, that I won in an awesome match 13:7 against r3tsa (I won 9-1 on de_dust, a really good part where I wasn't stressed but really concentred, but I lost 4-6 on office where I made some stupid errors. However, I win =D). I remember me, at start in phase 1, everyone said that 3rror and R3D1 or fighter would be qualified for phase 1. Only my leader said that would be 3rror and R3D1 or I, and dragon (From dod clan) said that would be fighter and I. All was wrong, and finaly it was me and 3rror who was qualified (R3D1 was qualified too but because of mistake in other group. Otherwrise, he would be eliminate since phase 1). In phase 2, I saw that the skill of the players moved of 1 level but I gave all I had and finally in a very close group finish 2nd. Then, in phase 3, I made a really great job against Carizma (4-6 on de_dust and 6-4 on office). I fought against se_ba with all I had, I have beaten him but Carizma have beaten him with 2 rounds wins of mores. Means that for 2 rounds, carizma go in finale and I in match for 3rd place. This is illectro who won this WCL v5, agaisnt carizma. He won 15-5, a nice match even if illectro dominated the whole match. And I finaly went in Match for 3rd place Very Happy. And I won this match. Simply awesome, and like you see noone polish player is in the top 3 ! Also, meche gave up, It dissapointed me a little because I want to fight him Sad. It will maybe be for a next time ?.

WCL v6 came really fast. I didn't finished my WCL v5 match that I had to subscribe me to this contest for defend my rank in wcl v5. WCl v6 looked like great tournament, because of better organisation, but finally for me it's really not good because the maps need only a good aim and the luck make a big influence. We play on aim_fr33kz and aim_ak-colt2, means no tactic, no choice of weapon, simply aiming and the chance influence the game a lot. And like Im most of time unlucky...
I had an elmination match firstly. Everyone had a elmination match, and so the winner was qualified for the phase 1. The loosers was elminated except the 6 best looser (The looser who lose with best score). I lost against IQ (from attax clan) 9-11 but I was the loser who had the best score. And actualy, Im in the group H (the last). In my group are :

-Phantom (Poland, storm (I recruited him in academy and learnt him something)
-Amis (Germany, wF)
-Pawelek (Unknow (Maybe Poland), No clan).

And I already lost against Phantom 4-6 4-6. Phantom got better aim then me and I really don't like to play on those maps :S.

And for finish, I have made my new frags movie, so take a look here (Watch in HIGH QUALITIY please)!

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: April 11th 2009, 17:38    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
priCi

Germany/Nederlands
Clan: storm
Male

PostPosted: April 17th 2009, 13:48    Post subject: News site Reply with quote

lol nice Smile

STORM ROX! Smile

Visit poster’s website MSN
Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 02:46    Post subject: News site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006