darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Eliminated of WCL v6 ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: May 11th 2009, 19:29    Post subject: Eliminated of WCL v6 Reply with quote

Finally WCL v6 is already finish for me. It isn't really surprising and I don't think I should take it really seriously. Evne if it's World Champions League, this edition (6nd) wasn't really professionnal. Simply because the maps on wichs we have to play are a bad choice. For this edition the maps selected was aim_fr33kz and aim_ak-colt2 (It's a remix of aim_ak-colt by gizz of snare). First those maps are made only for training, those maps haven't anythings to do in a tournament. And then because it requierd mostly only aim, if you are lucky it's better, and it really doesn't ask any tactical skill. This is surprising that's we have to play on those maps but for this edition the organizators of WCL have decided to make a surveys (like for previous edition) for know wich maps will be chosed for this tournament, but in this surveys there was only little maps, made by unofficial mapper, wich are -And im sorry to say it- really bad, it seem to be map make in 2 minute for a fast match and it doesn't ask any sense of tactical.
This is way I am really not sad to be eliminated of WCL v6. I didn't take any fun in my match of this edition of WCL and this not because I lost (Im not a bad looser...) but simply because when I play on those map Im really more stressed then in other maps and so I hate to play on those maps. I play on aim_fr33kz for usually training my aim, without fow of course, but then it's only for trainning aim not for play on tournament.

It was the knife round of the match storm - H.c-T (Pro Clan League V5)  

WCL v7 registeration are already opened ! This is really fast but szelek (it's an organizator of WCL) said me that he needed to start it now for have enough participants. This edition seem to be better because first of all organizator fallow my idea wich was to make the organization, information and registeration for WCL v7 in english and only in english (Without another place where all those things are told in polish) ! And they created new forum only for WCL where the english is the only accepted language Very Happy . That's a good things and actualy organizator are selecting options for WCL v7. Also I became moderator of english section some weeks ago, and so Im now moderator of the WCL's forum. That's why I can give my opinion me too. Actualy szelek make surveys for most of options, well I don't really like that but I think he isn't going to put in surveys map maps like aim_fr33kz and aim_ak-colt. I hope this edition of WCL will be really awesome ^^

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: May 11th 2009, 19:29    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006