darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: New clan : Mythic ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: June 9th 2009, 17:11    Post subject: New clan : Mythic Reply with quote

Hey all. Longtime without have wrote any news Razz
In last time I was a bit busy because of tournaments and clan. Many things changed and I think that's the bigest events wich happend since last news is my leaving of storm clan. It has surprised a lot of people and it's quite normal but something bad happended for that I left the clan.

But let's start with good news. First of all I have win the deagle cup with meche. We won 6:4 against wowo and commandos. I think we did quite nice job in this contest even if in some match I played bad and in some other match very well. We had really difficult to make good teamwork in the middle of the contest, however finally we did an awesome teamwork in final.
Also in another contest, the 2on2 cup, I won my first match with vladan against kartoffelchip and shark. We did a lot of trainnig for this tournament and took a lot of time for plan tactic, and we did good job even if we won only of 12:8. We will give our best for the next match Wink .
Again about tournament, in last time many PCL match have been played. Well usually I only play 1 sides by match in WCL, and so I think I do quite good job but I can do better. For the 2 last matchs of the first rounds, it was a bit different. Normaly I had to play 1 side in the matchs against sH but I had to go eat and even if it was planed for that I play this match when I comeback finaly storm started without me. They lost this match 9:15. And then the same day I played the whole match against BsC on assault where we won 21:3.
As you see Im really activ in CS2D tournaments. I showed with WCL v5 that I was a very good player and I confirmed it with the different result I did in the next tournaments.

The last big even is my leaving of storm. Yeah, I was nearly going to fest my 1 year with this clan, but after the match against BsC I was a bit angry because storm didn't wait me. Then meche posted a message in shoutbox and I answered, and then it started to really degenerate. It's longstory then, but I just started to see who was interest by my futur clan and some days later I left storm to creat my own clan : Mythic.
Yeah, I have the idea to make my own clan since longtime but until there I was really fine in storm. But storm haven't futur for me now, because meche won't build the next generations of players and he won't let me do this. But this is also only 1 exemple...I think he's leading storm just for him.
In last time, he seem to have changed and he told me he will build the next generation team of storm after second round of PCL. I think it's a really good thing for storm Smile .
I simply will give my best for Mythic. If you want know more about this clan just follow this link, it's Mythic' clanpage : http://mythic.clan.su/

And by the way, WCL v7 started ! I have really fight a lot for that we play on professional options, and I thought we would play with shity option at end because organizator started to make topic for ask if we should restric M3, activate Friendly Fire, and I don't tell you the topic for votemap.
But finally I see that's I didn't fought for nothing because the options are really good, except that they didn't allowe shotguns. We play on de_aztec and de_desert, I know aztec isn't really good for 1on1, but it was the alone proposed maps with de_desert wich was official map.
I will play my first match the 05/07/2009 on 19H40, against Calibre.
Im in the group E, where are also :
-Calibre (Dod, Poland)
-Matcool (France)
-gaylord (Germany).

Matcool is in my group. Im really happy that he participate in WCL v7 but he will be an hard opponent. Even if in last time he doesn't play often, I know that he's really good and we played together really a lot of time. Our last match finished on a draw 16:16, and so I will really need a lot of trainings. I really want to give my best in this edition, I finished 3rd on WCL v5 so I have a little pressure...

And for finish just a last screens with storm tag, a great action from me of PCL v5 Smile :

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: June 9th 2009, 17:11    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006