darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Eliminated of WCL v7 ! ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: July 26th 2009, 09:24    Post subject: Eliminated of WCL v7 ! Reply with quote

I have lost against rybson in eighth of final. I lost 13:19, a not bad score but not good score too. Yeah, I was very sad after the match and I even cryed. Those WCL v7 counted a lot for me, I fought a lot for have fair options and I wanted to show that I was able to do again what I did in WCL v5 (3rd place). However, I fell on a very hard opponent, Rybson. I didn't know a lot rybson, before our match I maybe saw him playing 2 or 3 times, sure no more. For really show my skill I need to know my opponent, and so I didn't know how to start this match because I didn't know how played rybson.
But it's even not the start of the match wich caused problem ! Because I won the first part on de_desert 6-2, in T, and in CT I won the first round. But it's the 2nd round in CT wich changed all : I went to down rigth bombspot, threw HE and went with m4a1 shot bullet on Rybson wich was already hurt by my HE. I aimed quite good and I wonder how Rybson killed me, I was really angry but I calmed me down and tryed to save money. Nothing to do, I lost part 1-7, it was unbelievable, it was like since this 2nd round my bullet did 50% less damage or like if I aimed 1 bullet on 2, however I played 100% like in first part. But I said me that I simply was bad loser, probably I didnt move enough in the 2nd round...so then we started aztec, I tried my best, but I was a bit sad because I said me if I won the 2nd round in CT it would change all ! I did 5-3 in T in aztec, and in CT I did 1-7...So final result 13-19. Im very sad and even disappointed of myself but I think Rybson is very good and that if I had another opponent I would without problem go longer than where I stoped in that edition. I wish next edition will be played with fair options like this edition of WCL and on good map, because Im going to participate at next WCL edition, for take my revenge and try again my best Wink .

About mythic, everything or almost all is going well with Mythic  Razz . Im just happy to see that I bought a quite solid and pretty good clan, I just hope it will continue like that.

I have made a new map, darkill_famas-galil. I will now often add my new map in the section made for this Wink

I have also realized the preview video of the futur Mythic clanvideo ! Here is the link : click here. Please watch in high quality ! Comments and rating are of course welcome. Enjoy !

This new come late, I know, but this time I have tried to make a shortest new than the other time Wink . Take also a look at surveys, it has been changed Wink .

A nice screenshot of my last next of 4 kills made yesterday is just what I needed to finish correctly this new :

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: July 26th 2009, 09:24    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006