darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: WCL v8 : already in next phase ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: October 4th 2009, 16:50    Post subject: WCL v8 : already in next phase Reply with quote

Hey all.

I haven't written a new since longtime. Well in last time I wasn't very motivated for it. Then I was quite busy with Mythic, it isn't going very well but I corrected it and now it's already going better. Also I started a new school, an high school, and I haven't much time for game. Im in holidays actually, for two weeks, so I will take more time for CS2D and other games but when Im not in holidays I have to work hard all the week. Most of time I don't play during the week, but then I have more time in the weekend and there I can find time for CS2D and game.

So it's a new rythm for me and school isn't easy too, but until now my result are good and it's going well with the rest.

Not much thing changed. Im still leader of Mythic, and the things are going how they can with this clan. I will try to organize more clanwars, we really need to do it if we want keep things up.
The WCL v8 started about a month ago, and Im already in next phase. Yeah, I didn't play any match in group phase, but I won 2 of my matchs by w/o. I was in group C, with JsJ, zenden, and wowo. The two first players aren't very activ and they didn't play any match. Wowo and me, who already play by the past, it was in WCL v5 (Hehe, I start to become a quite old player for that game, I've already 2,5 years of experience !), and I won by w/o vs him. It's sad to win like this, but wowo have been qualified for next phase due to the inactivity of other player. If before we hated each other, it changed and we are now friend. That's only a good thing, I hope that wowo will go long in this WCL, he could surprise many people.

So, Im in next phase and my opponent is Paz. He's portuguese, I know few people who come for that country in this game, and he isn't very known. I never saw him in game, but I will give my best. It isn't an hard opponent but I know that I mustn't under estimate him. By the way the pair of match have been drawed in this phase, and normaly it had to be different. Normaly it should be the 1st of group A vs the 2nd of group B, and the 1st of group B vs the 2nd of group A, and like this for the other group. It's not really important for me now, I take less care about game and WCL.

I still write new and even if my site isn't very known it's not the principal for me. The essential is that I can remind me all what I did and I can take a look at my match table. I uploaded that table, and I start to have nice statistics. I have played 37 matchs (19 victorys, 3 draws, 15 defeats). If you want more details you can go to the match table clicking on the link on the left (Where it's write "matchs" Wink ).

And for finish, I uploaded a nice screen. It's a next of 4 kills, that I made some weeks ago. Enjoy Very Happy !

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: October 4th 2009, 16:50    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006