darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Career ending ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: April 15th 2010, 20:04    Post subject: Career ending Reply with quote

Hi everybody.
Im writting this message because I needed to tell something about my actual statut with cs2d.
I took a break since now several month ago, and I told to someone that I normaly should come back. When I took a break, I thought that I needed a break for have motivation again, for have fun with that game again. But with that break I saw that my motivation didn't come back and that since longtime I played more for people with who I was and the ambiance that was around the game than for the game itself.
I decide so, and I already decided it several week ago, to end my career now. I don't think I will come back or maybe, who know, but for sure Im leaving that game for at least 1 year. It could be, that I come back, but it isn't planed and it would only means that Im having fun again with that game Wink.

As I left already longtime (I means with the break...I didn't play anymore since it) I will not make a video for my career ending, but nevermind, I already made other video so now if you want to reminde you me playing this game you still can watch my frags movie video on youtube or daylimotion Wink.

It was important to write that message so that people who maybe counted on me for future event or who wanted me in his clan in some time or wanted to do something with me (which has rapport with cs2d) understand that it won't be possible to do. I also write so that people really know what is going on with me. You know Im leaving this game and my career and this has been writen by me, that's probably one of the latest thing you will have to trust about me Wink.

I think it's already enough long message, however I want to say something about Mythic. If someone is interested about taking manadgement of Mythic, he can contact me and we can see what I can do for that person. If you want to make it with someone it's same, contact me and we'll see. But don't hope anything if you never been in Mythic or never been a close friend to me. For contact me : darkill-the-pgm@hotmail.com . And for people who still want to talk with me you know my msn, I still be often online there Wink:
Allright, I wish to all to have fun with that game, probably the first thing you need to project anything in that game Wink. I only keep good memories of all I lived with that game. Thanx @ all of my cs2d friend.

I guess one of the best action I did in that game...

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: April 15th 2010, 20:04    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
mythicprici

Netherlands
Male

PostPosted: April 20th 2010, 12:07    Post subject: Career ending Reply with quote

Hi,
it isnt that nice new.. I means from the content that you are ending your career.
It's very sad for me but i hope you'll come back soon dude Smile

So i wish you my best and good luck in the future! Wink

Greets,
your friend prici Sad Okay

Visit poster’s website ICQ MSN
mythicprici

Netherlands
Male

PostPosted: April 20th 2010, 12:07    Post subject: Career ending Reply with quote

Btw: Fucking nice screen it reminds me always to the old times Sad 

darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Male

PostPosted: April 21st 2010, 20:14    Post subject: Career ending Reply with quote

hey prici. Thanx for the comment. It always make me happy to see how you're doing...

Yeah it's very sad to end a career like that but who know, maybe a day im gonna be back...eheh (lol).

About the screen, yeah I love watching screen I took during my whole career in game...Always good memories Wink. I still have old screen from 2,5 year ago ! That's there I saw I met people in game that I met once more later being in same clan that those people.
The screen I added on this article shows one of the best action I even played...alone against 4 in sparring with storm again blood. I did several good action in that sparring and I remind me how meche was proud of me.
Well thx 4 comment again and cu next time Wink

Visit poster’s website MSN
mythicprici

Netherlands
Male

PostPosted: April 22nd 2010, 14:00    Post subject: Career ending Reply with quote

Yeah i hope it that you ocome back Wink

And lol i would also be very proud of you if im meche xd or smt dunno what i mean with it xD.
But ok cu dude Wink

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 11:47    Post subject: Career ending

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006