darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: History ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> More about
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: March 25th 2009, 17:23    Post subject: History Reply with quote

History                

August 2007 : For the first time in the game, I meet a french - speaking player : Matcool. We met us on cs_office (I have say a thing like "Zut", french word, it's like it he has seen I spoke french). The same day of our meating, we created a clan : [FR]. It was my first clan, after about 6 month of playing to Cs2D Very Happy .           

August 2007 : About 1 week after the creation of [FR], Matcool met 2 other french - speaking players. These 2 guys were in <Died>, the first french - speaking clan from cs2d. They were creator and leader of this clan, so they were worried to join [FR]. After long talking, we decided to make a fusion of [FR] and <Died> for make a new clan : [SAF], Service After Frags ! The name of these 2 guys were Skynap and Florent (Actualy more called by LIM).             

September 2007 : On a day of September 2007, I learnt by a mail that Matcool had to quit the clan. The same day, Skynap left the clan (he was bored by cs2d) and LIM too because he was friend with skynap and he always followed him. I decided to quit and close the clan the next day.             

September 2007 : Some days after these last events, I make a proposition to Skynap : recreat died, with a new objectiv : make a team of the best french - speaking players with him and LIM. He found it was a nice idea and he spoke with LIM for know if Lim will go with him. Lim accepted, and we recruted the next day frenchkiller, a member of [SAF]. I was co-leader of died.             

4 - 6 December 2007 : Skynap definitively stop to play cs2d and quit died ; so I became leader of died. But the problem was that lim ever follow skynap ; and like he stop to play, he didn't want to stop to play cs2d but he has left the clan.             

7 December 2007 : at the last time. when I was going to quit died and to close the clan, 1 new french - speaking player wanted to join died. I was totaly surpised, but I did a proposition with him :  he joined died with me and I will try to make a good clan. This player was OZ'Fragger, actualy I can't say what is his name, he always change of nick. He accepted and the same day, I recruted :-frenchkiller (who leaved died just before me, lol)-GReeeeN (An old member of SAF)-Seb (a friend of OZ'Fragger)    

23 January 2008 : I quit died and let frenchkiller be leader of died for join my first pro clan, sH ( <Soul_Hunter> )             

28 Mars 2008 : I took some news about died and I saw that the clan was in a very big difficult. I helped them and became coach of died, but I stayed of course member of sH, se_ba was agree about it.             

27 June 2008 : On these 2 last months, seba was inactiv and he proclamed me leader of sH.  But seba who stayed inactiv didn't help me and there were nothing to do : sh was dead. I left sH and joined storm. I left too my position of coach of died because meche wasn't agree about it.             

4 July 2008 : After 1 week like recruit in storm, meche has taken me like a "real" member of storm.             

16 July 2008 : I creat my first personnal web site.             

14 October 2008 : I made the darkill frags movie V6on the 13 october but I uploaded it on the 14 october. I have seen good opinions about this frags movie number 6 ^^.             

24 November 2008 : I become Captain of the academy team of storm.             

25 January 2009 : I become vice-leader of storm clan.       

24 March 2009 : The 1st personnal site that I created finaly became down. So I started a new one with a forum that I modified Very Happy .             

5 April 2009 : I finish 3rd at the World Champion League V5 ! After many matchs, after many hard moments, I finally went very long in this contest and I took the rank of 3rd best player of the world ! Awesome, I never thought I would go so long when I started this contest, but finally I simply gave my best and I showed that I was a really good players.         

10 & 11 April 2009 : I realise the darkill frags movie V7 on the 10 April and uploaded it on the 11 April 2009. Simply the best of all my frag movie until here for me.     

12 May 2009 : Meche and I finally won the deagle cup. This tournament organized by PFF started in end of January 2009. Our team was named "DreamTeam" in this tournament ^^.  

05 June 2009 : I left storm for start my own clan : Mythic. It has surprised many people but storm had no futur if things didn't change, and I waited longtime for that Meche change it. However I realized that he never would change it. Really fast Prima, priCi, Erdnussflip, Gaara and a bit later Dorianp joined the clan. 

Statistics                

First war : 20/10/2007, [SAF] vs |TS| (20-1 ^^)          
Last war : 31/05/2009, storm vs BsC (21-3)          
Total war played : 16             
Old clan : [FR] (leader), [SAF] (leader), <Died> (co-leader, leader and coach), sH (member and leader), storm (recruit, member, academy leader and co-leader).            

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: March 25th 2009, 17:23    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> More about All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006