darkill personnal site web Forum Index
darkill personnal site web
darkill's personnal site web

darkill personnal site web Forum IndexFAQSearchRegisterLog in

:: Want a match ::

Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> Matchs
Previous topic :: Next topic  
darkill
Administrator

Switzerland
Clan: Mythic
Male

PostPosted: March 25th 2009, 18:59    Post subject: Want a match Reply with quote

Want a match 

You want to play a match against me ? If you want to, you have to answer to this topic with the answer to all the questions just under. If you don't answer to all questions, your request will be ignored. 

Questions 

1) Nick (in the game). 

2) Clan. 

3) Country. 

4) You want a friendly match or a training match ? (The result count if it's a friendly match and I will add the result on my site. If it's training match the result will not count and it will count like a training, not a match.) 

5) On wish map(s) want you play ?  

6) How many rounds in T/CT ?  

7) What about options ? (Friendly fire, fog of war, startmoney, buytime, ...) 

8) MSN / adress email (You can send me a private message with your adress email or your msn if you don't want to say it in public). 

9) Date of match (Answer "-" if you don't know it at the moment). 

10) If you have something to say in more, say it here (optional). 

Visit poster’s website MSN
Publicité

PostPosted: March 25th 2009, 18:59    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    darkill personnal site web Forum Index -> darkill -> Matchs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Administration Panel | Create free forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006